ABiLITY is a nonprofit charitable organization providing direct services and support for individuals with disabilities from birth through adulthood. We assist people with intellectual disabilities, cerebral palsy, autism, and other conditions to learn skills to care for themselves, be more independent, and build connections and friendships in the community. We offer opportunities for career advancement and clear paths for growth with full and part time positions. We invite you to check out our list of current openings below and join our talent network.
Full Benefit Package:
- ABiLITY pays 100% of Employee Medical Insurance Premium and 60% of dependent premiums
- Supplemental Insurance Plans: Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Term Life, Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness
- 401(k) company match
- Accrued Vacation and Sick Leave
- 13 paid (8 hour) holidays and 2 paid (4 hour) holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, martial status, sexual orientation, or military status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABiLITY is a drug free workplace
Our medical coverage is provided by the HealthLink Network. Auxiant (our third party administrator) creates and publishes Machine-Readable-Files on behalf of ABiLITY for compliance with the Transparency in Coverage Rule. To link to the Machine-Readable-Files, please click on the URL provided: Transparency-In-Coverage.