Providing adults with developmental disabilities a creative environment to maintain and develop adaptive skills that prepare them for life opportunities- relationships, independent living and community involvement.
Provides a personalized safe and structured environment, in the home and community, for the individual’s that we serve to achieve their desired quality of life. Examples of assistance provided can include:
- Goal-setting structured around the individual’s needs, desires, hopes, and dreams
- Support with personal care tasks such as dressing, meal preparation, laundry, and hygiene tasks
- Money management and banking assistance
- Medication administration assistance
- Scheduling and attending doctor and therapy appointments
- Transportation to and from community outings
- Coordination with pharmacies to fill prescriptions
Recreation offers monthly activities designed to promote physical, cultural, and/or social development. These activities can include volunteer opportunities, dances, Cardinals’ games, bowling leagues, and much more.